Book Creator 検索

カスタム検索

2008年6月8日日曜日

NEXT

It's interesting.

Some poorer country people want to (im)migrate to Japan.

Some Japanese want to (im)migrate to poorer country....

Aoyagi YoSuKe

P.S.

This means UNBALANCE.

One Of the main cause is "Stractural Friction".

http://artharbour-ao.blogspot.com/2008/02/stratural-friction.html

---

Dear Ethiopia Embassy

When do you answer my consultation?

Aoyagi YoSuKe


P.S.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly
resolution 217A (III) of 10 December 1948
Article 15
Everyone has the right to a nationality.
No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.

Dear Ethiopia Embassy

I will consult with you.

1. the possibility to immigrate Ethiopia

2. In that case,
What can I do at Addis Ababa etc. ?

3. Are there other possibilities to cooperate with Ethiopia?

Today's my 3 main activities

1. Art Harbour
I'm researching the possibility of Social Entrepreneur.

2. NandemoYa?
I'm trying to make real jobs according to Art Harbour.

3. Book Creator
My main job at this time

Note:

1. I opened Art Harbour Addis Ababa. This is a trial.

http://artharbour-addisababa.blogspot.com/

2. My main bank is Mizuho Kitazawa branch.

3. I have some capital in cash.


Aoyagi YoSuKe

--
Art Harbour Aoyagi YoSuKe
Partnership: Google, Inc. AdSense program / Amazon.co.jp Associate program

Today 5.19 2008 is 9.11 2000 in Ethiopian Calender

http://artharbour-gaia.blogspot.com/ (Art Harbour)

0 件のコメント: