Book Creator 検索

カスタム検索

2008年8月27日水曜日

This is a Comedy!

This is a comedy but a tragedy.

Asa is a Nigerian singer.

Asa is very smart.

She understands the Babylon System!

She is very heartful.



So she points out the Babylon System.

And she does simply what she can do against the Babylon System.

Aoyagi YoSuKe


On the contrary, most Japanese only escape from the Babylon System, even if they know it.

But Asa is against it heartfully and peacefully.



Comparing with Asa, Bob Marley was fighting against it.

He said "I am doing a revolution by the music."


I know and understand you, Asa.

At last, I rejected the Japanese, because they are escaping from the Babylon System. They can only escape...

I have no time to spare for the Japanese. They are too much polluted with the Babylon System. And they are simply escaping from it. So I have no time to spare for them.

Asa sees the reality and faces against it. On the other hand, the Japanese see the illusion and escaping...

The Japanese are too weak and not independent... I have no way to cooperate with them. They can do only what they are ordered by the Babylon System. They are like puppets. They take an action only when they are hungry. They do nothing only if they have foods. They are satisfied with only foods and a little pastime.

So I abandon the Japan and I go to where people need me.


Good bye,

Japan

...

Japan is low-priority country for me. And they like the closed system.

It's no problem for the Japanese, but it's the fatal problem for me.

The Japanese closed system is too much inefficient for me.

So I have no time to spare for the Japanese. It's in vain for me.


I don't intend to do for the Japanese. Because it's in vain. They are dumb. They speak only Tatemae. They are dumb on Honne.

They are like puppets. I abandon the Japan. They are the closed people. They are not independent. They are weak. They are the scared people like sheep.

They are not free. They are not voluntarily. They move only when they are ordered.

They are like sheep which the dogs are watching.


This is my point of view. So you feel free to be against me. But I feel so.

It's no problem. It's only the difference of the viewpoint. But I write only what I see.


You, Japanese say that this is my prejudice. But I see so. It's no problem. So I abandon the Japan and go to the Nigeria.


This is my judgement. You, Japanese judge yourself as you like.

I'm not interested in you.


This is not a tragedy but a comedy for me.

I'm bored with the Japanese puppet theater.

Bye

(fin)

Aoyagi YoSuKe

0 件のコメント: